- Stanford University,
- Computer Science Department,
- Distributed Systems Group.
- Computer Facility (CSD-CF),
- - VASSA Network Interface.
- VASSA (Virtual Address Space Switching Architecture) is a high performance network
architecture designed to provide communication performances across a network similar
to that of inter-processor communication inside a parallel computer. A first version of the
VASSA architecture has been implemented using fiber optics with a transfert rate of
266Mbits/sec. A 1Gbit/sec integrated version of this work is currently being designed.
- R&D Engineer, Computer Science Department, Stanford University, 1995-Now
- Visiting Scholar, Computer Science Department, Stanford University, 1994
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, ENSEEIHT Toulouse, France, 1994.
- Mountain Bike
- Scuba Diving
- Triathlon...sometimes at Santa Cruz
Interesting Web pages about France
USPS: Computer Science Department
Margaret Jacks Hall, Rm. 450C
Stanford, CA 94305-2140
Home: 250, Curtner Avenue
Palo Alto, CA94306